Tel: +44 (0)1652 688046 | E: [email protected]
Sheep RUMBUL Product Range
A sustained release bolus containing an alloy of magnesium, copper and aluminium. Licenced to aid the prevention of hypomagnesaemia in sheep and calves grazing rapidly growing spring grass. RUMBUL helps farmers manage the magnesium status of their flock or herd over high risk periods.
This product is suitable for:
• Sheep over 30 kg AND
• Calves over 50 kg
- POM-VPS and LM licensed as an aid to the prevention of hypomagnesaemia in sheep and calves
- Effective prevention of grass staggers in ewes and suckler calves
- Certain supply of magnesium during high risk period
- Active life of 21 days
- MEAT AND MILK WITHHOLDING PERIOD - NIL
RUMBUL has been tested in several trials and the results have been published in peer reviewed scientific journals.
Trial work has shown the following:
- Effective prevention of clinical hypomagnesaemia (grass staggers) ewes and calves
- RUMBUL SHEEP – 1 bullet per head
- RUMBUL CALF – 2 bullets per head
It is vital that the bullets are dosed at least 2-3 days before the onset of the period of risk (e.g. day of turn out). RUMBUL bullets take a day or two before starting to release magnesium.
Always use the approved Agrimin applicator:
- RUMBUL SHEEP – Agrimin sheep bolus Applicator A
- RUMBUL CALF – Agrimin cattle bolus Applicator B
RUMBUL SHEEP/CALF are packed in units of 20 (enough for 20 sheep or 10 calves).
Legal Category – POM-VPS (UK market) and LM (Irish market)