Tel: +44 (0)1652 688046 | E: [email protected]
Dairy Cattle RUMBUL Product Range
A sustained release bolus containing an alloy of magnesium, copper and aluminium. Licenced to aid the prevention of hypomagnesaemia in cows grazing rapidly growing spring grass. RUMBUL CATTLE helps farmers manage the magnesium status of their herd over high risk periods.
RUMBUL CATTLE is intended for cattle over 300 kg.
- POM-VPS and LM licensed as an aid to the prevention of hypomagnesaemia in cattle
- Effective prevention of grass staggers in cows
- Certain supply of magnesium during high risk period
- Use pre-calving to help boost magnesium intake
- Active life of 28 days
- MEAT AND MILK WITHHOLDING PERIOD - NIL
RUMBUL CATTLE has been tested in several trials and the results have been published in peer reviewed scientific journals.
Trial work has shown the following:
- Effective prevention of clinical hypomagnesaemia (grass staggers) in cows
- RUMBUL CATTLE – 2 bullets per head.
It is vital that the bullets are dosed at least 2-3 days before the onset of the period of risk (e.g. day of turn out). RUMBUL CATTLE bullets take a day or two before starting to release magnesium.
Always use the approved Agrimin cattle bolus Applicator A.
RUMBUL CATTLE are packed in units of 10 (enough for 5 cattle).
Legal Category – POM-VPS (UK market) and LM (Irish market)